My Guide Website?
From Nice: Flower Fields & Saint Cassien Lake Full-Day Trip3 Reviews
Embark on a full-day trip to the French Riviera's countryside from Nice. Marvel at the flower fields of Lavanderaie de Marie, visit the St-Cassien Lake, and explore the Fragonard Factory in Grasse.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the charming French Riviera’s countryside
- Learn how perfume is made at the Fragonard factory in Grasse
- Enjoy the free time at the Saint Cassien Lake
DescriptionAdmire the very picturesque waterfalls of the Saut du Loup with emerald colored pools. Discover the Lavanderaie de Marie, a garden offering a real journey of the senses where the wonderful scents of lavender, thyme, broom or sage compete for the favor of the walker, who is also captivated by the site's exceptional panoramic views of the sea and the mountains, giving free rein to the imagination of many painters and writers. Then, continue onto Gourdon, an open balcony on the Gorges du Loup and the Mediterranean. You will be able to stroll around the beautiful medieval village and admire a breathtaking landscape from the top of this fortified little town. Visit Grasse, also called the “capital of flowers and perfumes” thanks to its Fragonard historic perfume factory. Enjoy the free time at the Saint Cassien Lake that is one of the most appreciated sites by locals and tourists of the Pays de Fayence. Share a moment with family or friends and rent a pedal boat, explore the lake during the trip in a kayak or just enjoy a moment of relaxation on the beach.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle Professional tour guide Guided visit of Fragonard perfumery
- Infant seats are available on request
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation (in case of shared tour)
- The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical/mechanical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff (please have a time slot ready the next day if possible)
- A minimum 4 people per booking is required (in case of shared tour)