My Guide Website?
From Nice/Monaco: Cannes, Antibes & Saint-Paul-de-Vence Tour148 Reviews
Experience the glamour of Cannes as you drive along the Promenade de la Croisette and visit the famed Film Festival Palace. See the Old Town in Antibes and its stunning harbor. Take a walk along the cobblestone streets of medieval Saint-Paul-de-Vence.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nice: 7 Hills Electric Bike Tour with Local Guide
- Nice Old Town and Castle Hill: Guided Cultural Walking Tour
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice: bike and E-bike Rental
- French Riviera: Provencal Wine Tours
- Visit the old town in Antibes, where Picasso lived
- Drive along the Croisette in Cannes and see the famous Film Festival Palace
- Admire the stunning views of the sea from medieval village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence
DescriptionYou’ll be picked up at your hotel in Monaco, Cannes, or Nice, and then taken on a drive along the stunning coastal road to Antibes. Head to the Old Town where Picasso lived, visit the beautiful harbor and see the ramparts built by Vauban. Continue on to the glamorous city of Cannes on this half-day tour. You’ll travel down the Promenade de la Croisette and see the luxury hotels that have hosted celebrities from Marilyn Monroe to Scarlett Johansson. Stop at the renowned Cannes Film Festival Palace and walk in the steps of the stars. Visit the medieval village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence, made famous by the actors and artists that lived here, including such greats as Bonnard, Braque, Dufy, and Matisse. Stroll along the cobblestone streets, stop in at the galleries, and take in spectacular views of the sea.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned minivan (8-seater) Professional guide Hotel pick-up and drop off
- If you require wheelchair access, please leave a comment at the time of booking. Baby seats are required for infants. Please request when making your booking.