My Guide Website?
From Nice: The Grand Canyon of Europe & its Lavender Fields119 Reviews
Depart from Nice, passing through the Gorges du Loup, arrive in Castellane and get free time to see the famous rock. Then, visit the biggest canyon in Europe with its many unbelievable point of views. Finish by visiting Moustier, the capital of Fayence.
- Admire the Gorges du Loup
- Be impressed by the largest canyon in Europe
- Journey through the Verdon Gorge and marvel at its breathtaking views
- Enjoy Moustier-Sainte-Marie, the capital of ceramics
- Marvel at the lush lavender fields when they're in bloom
DescriptionLeave the coast and enjoy a beautiful drive through the Gorges du Loup with its 40 meter high waterfall. Stop in Castellane, gateway to the Gorges of the Verdon, nestled at the foot of its famous rock. Drive along the Verdon river, named after its startling turquoise-green color, up to the canyon which is considered to be Europe’s most beautiful. Enjoy the spectacular and breathtaking views overlooking the ravine which is up to 700 meters deep. Stop in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, one of the most beautiful medieval villages in France which is known for its rich history in ceramic craftsmanship. Take time to enjoy a lovely meal and a stroll.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions The lavender season is from end-June to mid-July You can bring your swimsuits as there is a stop at the lake This tour requires at least 4 people per booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€125.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today