My Guide Website?
Mandelieu: Round Trip Boat Transfer to Monaco1 Reviews
Relax on the scenic ferry as you travel from Mandelieu to Monaco and discover one of the most beautiful stretches of the French Riviera. Explore the culturally rich and unique Principality of Monaco.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Private Half-Day Tour of the French Riviera in a Vintage Car
- Nice: Private French Riviera Solar Boat Cruise
- From Nice: The Grand Canyon of Europe & its Lavender Fields
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice: bike and E-bike Rental
- Enjoy a relaxing and scenic crossing from Mandelieu to infamous Monaco
- Admire and take photos of some of the most beautiful views of the French Riviera
- Marvel at the culturally rich and distinct architecture of Monaco from the sea
- Explore the infamous Prince's Palace, the casino, and the Oceanographic Museum
- Relax and take in the grandeur of the town built on a rock overlooking the sea
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the French Riviera by sea, and see the sights from Mandelieu la Napoule to Monaco on a round-trip ferry. Relax along the way and take in the panoramic views of this scenic region for just over two hours. Arrive in Monaco and be greeted by the grandeur of the town built on a rock overlooking the sea. Take in the mix of the ancient and ultra-modern architecture of this independent state surrounded by French territory. Visit the Prince's Palace, the casino, and the Oceanographic Museum. Return to Mandelieu la Napoule at the end of the day by ferry, once again enjoying the stunning views en route.
IncludesRound-trip ferry transportation 5 hours of free time in Monaco
- Arrive at the ticket office with voucher at 30 minutes prior to departure