My Guide Website?
Nice: 1h30 E-scooter highlights tour1 Reviews
Explore central Nice on a guided E Scooter tour to areas like the promenade and the Castle on Hill. Partake in a short training session and embark on a journey through this charming coastal town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Nice: Provence Countryside Day Trip
- Grasse, Valbonne & Gourdon: Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Nice: Provence Village Tour with Wine and Produce Tasting
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice Old Town and Castle Hill: Guided Cultural Walking Tour
- Ride a E Scooter along Nice’s famous Promenade des Anglais
- Discover the city’s main attractions quickly and comfortably
- Broaden your knowledge about Nice and its history from your experienced guide
DescriptionScooters are easier to ride than bikes and are extremely fun! After a quick introduction and a reminder of the safety and traffic rules, you will start your tour on the beautiful bike paths that the city of Nice offers, along the Albert 1er gardens and the large gardens of the green corridor. You will admire the Place Masséna, the heart of the city, where your guide will tell you some amusing and historical anecdotes. Lively and colorful, a detour in the old town of Nice will take you through its lively and shady streets to the magnificent Rosseti Square where one of the most beautiful cathedrals in Nice is located. The tour will allow you to discover the amazing Garibaldi square, the port with its small amber colored wooden boats in front of its luxurious yachts! Take a little height! Thanks to your comfortable and powerful electric scooter, the second part of the tour will take you to the top of the castle hill, a must-see spot in Nice. The panoramic views are the most beautiful of the French Riviera, your guide will show you the most beautiful points of view on the Bay of Angels until Antibes and its cape of the billionaires! Finally, your tour will end with a passage on the inevitable Prom' as we call it in Nice, the famous Promenade des Anglais with its 7 kilometers of beach that you will undoubtedly immortalize by a magnificent photo in front of the #IloveNice.
IncludesE Scooter training session E Scooter instructor as your tour guide Helmets (provided and required) Raincoats (if necessary)
- The minimum age to participate is 14 years Anyone under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult A minimum of 2 people per booking is required Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended There are no toilet facilities at the departure point Up to 50 E Scooters are available; to book this tour for more than 12 people, please contact the supplier using the 'Ask a question' link