My Guide Website?
Nice: Old Town and Flower Market Guided Walking Tour
There's no better way to discover Nice than with someone who knows the city inside out. Get ready to see the best sites of the historical center of Nice including the colorful Flower Market.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Private Half-Day Tour of the French Riviera in a Vintage Car
- Nice: Private French Riviera Solar Boat Cruise
- From Nice: The Grand Canyon of Europe & its Lavender Fields
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice: bike and E-bike Rental
- Step back in time, discover the cultural & historical richness of Nice old town
- Enjoy a five senses experience at the iconic Flower Market of Nice
- Stroll around the colorful and scented stalls
- Explore the shady alleyways, the churches and the lively squares of the old town
- Get anecdotes and insider tips on where to eat and drink from your guide
DescriptionFrom the glamour of the Promenade des Anglais to the charm of the old town’s Flower market and the shady alleyways away off the beaten track, you will learn more about the heritage of Nice and discover the Côte d’Azur way of life! 10.00am: Start the day on the right foot by meeting your friendly English-speaking local guide. Ready to share their passion and anecdotes with you, your guide will show you Nice’s highlights. Wander around the Cours Saleya Market, also called the Flower market, the old town’s alleyways, the famous squares, gardens and the iconic Promenade des Anglais. Learn more about the local language ‘Nissart’, Nice’s history and the Italian influence on the Côte d'Azur. To finish your morning, you will sample a local specialty, such as olive oil or another regional product according to the time of the year. 12.30pm: Your walking tour will come to an end, just in time for lunch!
IncludesProfessional English/French speaking local guide Sample of a local specialty, such as olive oil or another regional product according to the time of the year
- Operated in english/french only
- Guests must be able to walk on cobbled streets
- The company cannot be held responsible for delay due to weather or for robbery of personal effects or luggage
- Food and drinks (unless specified), additional entrance fees and gratuities (optional) are not included
- For any booking with children, please advise the age.
- This tour is are operated for a minimum of 4 passengers, however bookings for solo travelers are accepted. If the solo traveler remains the only passenger booked for a departure, A La Française ! will contact the passenger the day before the tour in order to offer an alternative tour or date. If the passenger refuses the alternative suggestion, he will be fully refunded as A La Française ! will not charge the tour-operator for the service.