My Guide Website?
Nice: Private Segway Tour12 Reviews
Discover the most beautiful highlights of Nice on this fabulous 2-hour private Segway tour, beginning in the famous Promenade des Anglais until the top of the Castle Hill, through the charming old town.
- See all the most important sights of Nice
- Discover awesome panoramic points of view from the Castle hill
- Experience all the potential of the Segway, including the 20km/h top speed
- Enjoy the freedom and intimacy of an on demand Segway private tour
DescriptionWould you rather go on a more intimate and private tour with friends or family than on cultural tour with an unknown group ? A personalized tour, only you can choose? Your private guide will adapt to your wishes and will help you discover the best places in Nice on a segway. A sensational trip to the Old town, stopping in the market, with cultural references and recommendations of places to eat or drink. Your guide will be taking photos which you can keep. This is a great apportunity to be part in a unique expérience where you can combine human contact and an amazing trip in the center of one of the most beautiful towns of France. Take a tour in the city of Nice and explore its architectural and cultural heritage, history, gastronomy, and unique landscapes offered by the city after a short Segway training. The tour starts on the Promenade des Anglais that is world renowned. During a training session with your guide, you will learn the basics of riding your personal transporter. Then, it’s time to set off on your exploration of one of France’s most beautiful cities. Cross the old town and admire its picturesque and refreshing streets, Provencal shops, pure baroque style buildings ,and its famous flower market. You will sense the Italian influence. Your guide will share anecdotes about Nice’s history and suggest things to see and do later and will be happy to take photos of you on your Segway during your stops. If you choose the 2-hour option, leave the old town for accelerating to reach the top of Castle Hill, a real oasis. There, enjoy an exceptional view of the Baie des Anges, the Alps, the old town ,and the port of Nice. Castle Hill is also where you can fully experience the excitement of riding a Segway by cruising at its maximum speed of 12 mph (20 kph) ! Discover different major sites such as the Nice Promenade des Anglais, Le Quai des Etats-Unis, Old Town of Nice, Matisse’s house, Cours Saleya, the Courthouse square , the Rossetti square and the platform Rauba Capeu where you can capture splendid photos of the curving coastline before your beautiful Segway tour rolls to a close.
IncludesIndividual guide Photos 15 min personalized training session Helmets Raincoat if necessary
- The minimum age is 12 years old. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Minimum weight is 100 lbs (45 kg); maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kg). Not suitable for pregnant women Not recommended for people with inner ear problems. Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended. To book this tour for more than 8 people, please contact the supplier using the 'Ask a question' link