My Guide Website?
Nice: Ticket to Musée National du Sport7 Reviews
During an innovative and interactive visit, the permanent collection will make you revisit some of the finest exploits from each generation. Immerse yourself into the history of sport and feel the emotion brought by effort, sharing and victory.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Nice: 7 Hills Electric Bike Tour with Local Guide
- Nice Airport: Private Transfer to/from Menton
- Discover Nice: 1-Hour Guided Segway tour
- Saint-Tropez: Kayak Experience in Ramatuelle Reserve
- The Italian Riviera: Full-Day Tour from Nice
- Explore one of the largest sports collections in the world
- See all the olympic torches
- Spend as much time as you like inside the museum and explore at your own pace
DescriptionA real museum of society, the Musée National du Sport is the only place of remembrance, of preservation and of sports promotion in France. Through an innovative and interactive visit, the notion of 'challenge', keystone of sporting achievement, is the essence and the main theme of a museum tour in 4 stages: • Personal challenge: athletics, cycling, swimming, skiing, riding • One-on-one challenge: boxing, tennis, martial arts, fencing • Collective challenge: football, rugby, handball, volleyball, basketball • Challenges beyond the limits: extreme climbing, solo sailing, conquering the skies Temporary exhibitions: Over 500 m2 of temporary exhibitions at the Musée National du Sport takes you into the heart of a particular theme or a current topic. For more information about what's on show visit the museum website.
IncludesMuseum entrance fees
- Free admission: Children under 18, disabled persons, Pass Education holders, unemployed persons, ICOM Members, journalists, Night of Museums, Heritage Days, first Sunday of each month (for everybody, from October to March)
- Please note that this is not a guided tour.