Nice Welcome Tour: Private Tour with a Local11 Reviews
Transform your way of travelling to make it as much about the people you meet, as it is the places you see. Enjoy the expertise of a local guide while staying in Nice and make the most of your stay!
- Get to know Nice through the eyes of a passionate local
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips and tricks and best-kept secrets
DescriptionExplore the city with a friendly local who is passionate about their city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip. Meet where you're staying to get familiar with the neighborhood, find out about the best places to eat and buy groceries, the easiest ways to get around, and the hidden gems you might have missed. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable in navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. Once we receive your booking, your guide will get in touch with you to confirm all the details for the tour including the meeting place and time, language and your contact information, and also ask you some questions to get to know you better. Each tour is completely customized so you can choose the meeting location, start time and length that you prefer (minimum: 2 hours). During the walking tour you will have the option of taking public transportation or taxi to get around the city (at your expense). The guides are locals who are passionate about their city and love to meet travelers and share what they love about their city. They are not professional tour guides and do these tours occasionally, which provides an authentic and personal experience that is like having a friend show you around their home city. Through conversations with your guide, you’ll learn what it’s like to live in Nice, learn about cultural differences, local events and politics and also get to know each other on a personal level. With this experience, you won’t be just passing through the city, you’ll be part of it.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private walking tour Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips and gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks Local transportation around the city
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge
- Children between the ages of 3 till 12 years old receive a 50% discount
- In case travelers would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for their guide as well
- Travelers can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour, so it is recommended you wear comfortable shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY