My Guide Website?
Private Walking Tour of Nice Old District7 Reviews
Join us for a private walking tour of the beautiful and historic Old District of Nice, based around your own wishes, schedule and rhythm. Visit all of the sights and places you want to, and let us show you the most beautiful side of this unique city.
- Enjoy a private guided walking tour through the historic districts and charming streets of Nice
- Visit the city's historic cathedral, or any number of its picturesque squares
- Walk along the English Promenade, taking in beautiful views of the Mediterranean coast
DescriptionExperience the Mediterranean coast, beaches, sea, sun, and beautiful sights on a privately guided tour of Nice. The picturesque city is the second largest city in the French Riviera and is mostly known for its beautiful beaches. On this customized 2-hour walking tour, you’ll discover the old and historic areas as well. Explore the city’s culture and the history with the help of your knowledgeable guide. Visit the Cathedral of Sainte Reparate of Nice in the old town, the city’s most famous cathedral dating back to the 17th century. See the city’s charming squares, including Place Saint-Francois and the Garibaldi Square. Next, go to Cours Saleya, home to a daily flower market and colorful buildings. Stop by the Palais de Justice courthouse, the Palais Avigdor, and walk along the Promenade des Anglais stretching along the city’s wonderful coastline. Following your personalized and scenic walking tour, you’re sure to have discovered much more about this wonderful city on the Côte d’Azur.
IncludesPrivate Tour Guide Any entrance or admission fees Transportation
- This tour can accommodate wheelchair users if you inform the operator beforehand
- Travel Agents please provide correct contact details for participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now