My Guide Website?
Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud: Full-Day Tour14 Reviews
Stroll the glamorous streets of Saint Tropez; the seaside town that mixes ritzy celebrities and the atmosphere of a Provençal fishing village. Then visit beautiful Port Grimaud along the coast; it's known as Little Venice for good reason.
- Visit glamorous Saint Tropez on a small-group full-day tour
- See why Port Grimaud is also known as Little Venice
- See why the world's most famous photographers, artists, and celebrities love the Riviera
DescriptionFrom your hotel in Nice, Cannes, or Monaco, head to Saint Tropez; once a sleepy fisherman's village, it's now the summer playground for Europe's glitziest stars. See the mega yachts of the elite and stroll the cobbled streets of Saint Tropez while learning about the history and culture of the town. There will be free time for lunch too. On this full-day small-group tour, you'll also get to visit Port Grimaud just a few kilometers down the coast. A Mediterranean yachting and fishing village on the North shore of St Tropez's bay, it's easy to see why Port Grimaud is famous for its tiny bridges, squares, and canals. Its charming villas the color of a Riviera sunset aren't too bad either! After your full-day tour of Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud, it's time to head back to your hotel.
IncludesProfessional guide Transportation by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater) Hotel pick-up and drop off
- If you require wheelchair access, please leave a comment at time of booking
- Baby seats are required for infants, please request at time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€125.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today