- Delight your senses with an organic wine tasting session in Saint Jeannet
- Savor the rich flavors of French olive oil at a tasting in an old oil mill
- Take in views of the French Riviera from the hilltop medieval village of Gourdon
- Visit the beautiful village of Tourette-sur-Loup, also called Cité des Violettes
- Hear the plunging water from the 40-meter-high Gorges du Loup waterfall
Begin with pickup from your accommodation in Nice in the morning. Relax in the comfortable and air conditioned van on the way to Biot. Learn about the manufacturing of Biot glassware which is known for its quality around the world.
Continue to the hillside village of Opio which is nestled between olive groves, pines, cork oak, and strawberry trees. Head to a rare 15th-century mill that is still in operation. Savor some regional products paired with some delicious olive oil.
Travel to the breathtaking hilltop village of Gourdon which offers exceptional views of the entire French Riviera. Capture pictures of its 9th century castle and its sumptuous garden which was designed by the Versailles landscaper André Lenotre.
Be awed by a 40-meter-high waterfall in the Gorges du Loup. See the village of Tourrette sur loup which owes its fame to the violets, which have been its main crop since 1880.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
Local products tasting with olive oil
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund