My Guide Website?
From Nice: 2-Hour Scenic Drive by 3-Wheel Vehicle170 Reviews
Experience the French Riviera aboard a unique vehicle and discover the highlights on a 2-hour scenic self-drive. Get behind the wheel of an open-top, 3-wheel car equipped with a GPS navigation system and a full tank of fuel for your comfort.
- Drive along the coast of the French Riviera aboard a unique 3-wheel car
- Discover the only sandy beach in the area at Villefranche sur Mer
- Enjoy a drink around the port of Saint Jean Cap Ferrat
- Take in the amazing view of the French Riviera from Fort Alban
DescriptionExperience the French Riviera by unique 3-wheel vehicle and have fun along the way. Depart Nice and journey from the Promenade des Anglais with the wind in your hair and the sun on your face aboard the open-top car. Each car can safely seat 2 people and is equipped with a GPS guide for your convenience. Don't be shy while driving - people will look at you in wonder, and you'll be the envy of the highway! Zoom down the coast and see it brought to life in a truly novel way. Pass picturesque locations, such as Saint Jean Cap Ferrat. Drive up Mont Alban for a panoramic view, and go to the only sand beach in the area at Villefranche-sur-Mer. Try some of the famous pan bagnat à la voile bleue (a sandwich typical to Provence). Continue along the coast and see the beautiful Peninsula of Saint Jean Cap Ferrat Then, get stunning views of Nice Harbor as you enter the city back to the meeting point.
IncludesFull fuel tank Unlimited mileage GPS navigation system
- Make sure you have music and a full battery on your phone so that you can play your own tunes in the car
- Tours may be canceled due to rain
- Free application on demand for an audioguide
- You must be 21 years or older to drive the car, and 4 years or older to be a passenger