Nice: 3-Hour Essentials Bike Tour19 Reviews
Cycle around the essential districts of Nice with a professional guide to discover the port, the old town, the seaside Promenade des Anglais, and castle hill (park, ruins, waterfall, and panoramic spots). See the best monuments and squares.
- Bike around Nice to discover the city
- Taste local snacks from Nice on the road
- Learn about the history of Nice from a local professional guide
- Discover the best monuments, palaces, villas, and squares of Nice
- Admire the Baroque, Belle Epoque, and Art Deco styles
DescriptionAn ideal bike tour to explore the city of Nice and Angel's Bay for the first time. You will be guided by a young passionate local guide who knowd the true history of the monuments inside and around the Old Town, like the justice palace, the Residence Palace of the Kings of Savoya, and much more. Pass in front of of the world-renowned Palaces of Promenade des Anglais, visit the Golden Square, cross the Harbor and its antique shops, and the best place to finish the tour : the Castle Hill with its gardens, waterfall, panoramic points, and oldest ruins where the first inhabitants settled. It's not your usual touristy tour with too much people & non-local student guides. The guide is passionate and professional and the small group assures more attention to the interests of the guests.
IncludesBike with basket Platter of local food from Nice Pick-up from the hotel
- Sportswear, sneakers, and a hat are recommended in June, July, August, and September.
- The guide has a professional card : Guide-Conférencier National approved by the French Ministry of Tourism and Culture
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability