My Guide Website?
Nice: 3-Hour Essentials Bike Tour25 Reviews
Cycle around the essential districts of Nice with a professional guide to discover the port, the old town, the seaside Promenade des Anglais, and castle hill (park, ruins, waterfall, and panoramic spots). See the best monuments and squares.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bike around Nice to discover the city
- Taste local snacks from Nice on the road
- Learn about the history of Nice from a local professional guide
- Discover the best monuments, palaces, villas, and squares of Nice
- Admire the Baroque, Belle Epoque, and Art Deco styles
DescriptionThis is an ideal bike tour to explore the city of Nice and Baie des Anges for the first time. Peddle alongside a local guide who knows the true history of the monuments inside and around the old town and the city's main squares. Choose between an e-bike or classic bike. On this biking adventure, get to know the wonders of Massena and Garibaldi, the justice palace, the Residence Palace of the Kings of Savoya, and other must-see sights. Get the most out of your trip with a guide who has local know-how. Pass in front of the world-renowned Palaces of Promenade des Anglais, cross the harbor with its antique shops, and see Castle Hill and its gardens, waterfall, panoramic points, and oldest ruins where the first inhabitants settled.
IncludesE-bike or classic bike (depending on option selected) Bike basket
- Sportswear, sneakers, and a hat are recommended in June, July, August, and September.
- The guide has a professional card : Guide-Conférencier National approved by the French Ministry of Tourism and Culture