Best Markets in Nice
Local Recommendations from our My Guide French Riviera team
French Markets are the stuff that dreams are made of when picturing your perfect holiday. Choosing fresh produce to eat, picking out the nicest cheeses and bread for lunch and perhaps a really sweet smelling bunch of Roses from Antibes.
French Riviera Markets are no different; the produce is all regional and incredibly fresh. There are many other things offered like handmade soaps, Lavender products, honey, olives and all kinds of sausages and cheeses. There are also seasonal items like asparagus, mushroom, and pumpkins. The markets truly are all-seasonal.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Private Half-Day Tour of the French Riviera in a Vintage Car
- Nice: Private French Riviera Solar Boat Cruise
- From Nice: The Grand Canyon of Europe & its Lavender Fields
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice: bike and E-bike Rental