- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Nice & its hills
- See the best and one of the most emblematic hills of Nice: Cimiez
- Climb hills without difficulty thanks to your E-Bike
- Discover hidden monuments, villages, river corners and natural spots
- Taste delicate and rare wines from Nice (optional)
Discover Nice and its countryside on this guided e-bike tour. Explore the French Riviera, the Hill of Cimiez, and ascend to the highest point of Nice Hills and enjoy the panoramic view it offers.
Discover a new aspect of Nice by climbing without effort to the top of the Hill of Cimiez with its Roman ruins and arena and admire the Belle Epoque period with its beautiful palaces and villas where queens and kings lived. Visit its religious past through the Monastery of Cimiez and its unique roses gardens.
After this stop, you will continue the ascent to the highest point of Nice Hills, where a waterfall dominates the whole bay of Angels for a stop to admire the breathtaking panorama. After this refreshing stop, you will be offered different options which includes: small authentic villages, perched vineyards over the Var Valley, a secret monument hidden in the mountains (hiking) or river corners for natural spot lovers.
E-Bike rental with basket, lock and helmet
Picnic lunch of local food specialties
Local and professional guide with diploma
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund