My Guide Website?
Saint-Raphaël: 2.5-hour sea and creeks boat excursion173 Reviews
Embark on a scenic boat tour of Estérel's volcanic coast and caves with snorkeling and light refreshments included
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Private Half-Day Tour of the French Riviera in a Vintage Car
- Nice: Private French Riviera Solar Boat Cruise
- From Nice: The Grand Canyon of Europe & its Lavender Fields
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice: bike and E-bike Rental
- Discover secluded coves and secret caves from Saint-Raphaël to Trayas
- Admire the volcanic formations on the Mediterranean coast
- Explore the seabed during a snorkeling pitstop
- Enjoy inclusive refreshments
DescriptionEnjoy unparalleled views of the French Riviera on a 2.5-hour boat tour from Santa Lucia port that takes you to hidden coves before letting you loose for a scenic snorkeling adventure. Take your spot on a 12-seater boat and get whisked across the Cote d'Azur for a panoramic view of the volcanic Esterel massif and Agay bay, where you can explore idyllic coastal creeks that are only accessible from the sea. Grab your snorkel gear when the caption drops anchor to admire the beauty of the Mediterranean seabed — keep an eye out for sea turtles as Esterel is also a Natura 2000 conservation site. Hold on tight as it’s then full-speed back to the port at Saint-Raphaël with drinks and music to wrap up a fun-filled day.
IncludesMasks and snorkels Drinks Insurance English and French-speaking crew
- - Refreshments include fruit juice, soda, water, and local rosé - A cooler box is available under each seat