My Guide Website?
Cannes: 1 or 2-Hour Gyropod Tour71 Reviews
Embark on an exciting ride. Take in informative and always-entertaining commentary from your guide. Explore the main part of Cannes in 1 or 2 hours, riding ultra-compact urban gyropods.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit La Croisette, pristine beaches, mythical hotels, and luxury shops
- Feel like a star at the Palais des festivals as you ride along the walk of fame and pass the red carpet
- Cruise past the historic town with its painted walls
DescriptionAfter being briefed on safety rules and regulations, hop aboard your Gyropod. Cruise through the main part of Cannes, beginning in the parking structure of Quai Laubeuf, at the very end of the old marina. After gliding through the historic town, take a pitstop to soak up the history of the famous fishing port. Check out the town hall and arrive in the alleys of freedom, the kingdom of the bocce-players. Zip to the Rue d'Antibes, and see the hundreds of shops. Then, head to La Croisette, where the prices per square foot are skyrocketing. Your entertaining and informative tour ends with the walk of fame of the iconic Palais des Festivals. Return to the old port.
IncludesGyropod Helmets Driving training with a safety briefing Audio receivers
- • This tour is not recommended for people who have problems with balance
- Closed-toe sport shoes are mandatory. Handbags are forbidden but backpacks are okay. Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing.