My Guide Website?
Monaco 4-Hour Private Shore Excursion from Monaco1 Reviews
Enjoy visiting the most glamorous country in the world, Monaco, and Monte Carlo's Royal Palace. Admire panoramic views over Nice as you drive by the Middle Corniche road. Stop at Eze, a perched medieval village with artisan shops and breathtaking views.
- Visit the Old Town of Monaco, and see its palace and cathedral
- Follow the Formula One Grand Prix lap at Monte Carlo
- Enjoy free time at Casino Square
DescriptionTake a half-day excursion to Monaco and see why it 's so famous. After leaving your ship, you will reach Monaco and visit the Old Town of Monaco with free time to visit the palace (open June to October), and cathedral, with a possibility to see the changing of the palace guards at 11:55. Continue touring Monte Carlo, and drive a lap of the Formula One Grand Prix circuit. Have some free time at Casino Square to amuse yourself with luxury shopping, stunning gardens, mega yachts, and chic casinos. Car enthusiasts will enjoy the amazing cars parked by Monte Carlo Casino. Then visit the unforgettable middle-age village of Eze with shops carved in the rock. Discover the world of senses and flowers through a shopping visit to a perfumery. Drive along the spectacular middle Cornice as you drive back to the port.
IncludesProfessional bi-lingual driver Villefranche harbor pick-up and drop off Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you require collapsible wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants. Please request at time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€436.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today