My Guide Website?
Monaco Day and Night
Thanks to this tour you will have the unique opportunity to discover all aspects of the Principality of Monaco. Enjoy an unforgettable day in one of the most famous place of the world.
- See all the prestigious places on the 'blue coast'
- Discover the secrets of this mythical Monaco
- Stroll in a charming, medieval village in Eze
DescriptionBetween sky and sea, Eze, most prestigious medieval village on the French Riviera, has two features. It is at once a hilltop village and a small seaside resort, with protected beaches. You will also discover the secrets of perfume with a visit to the Fragonard perfume factory. Two square kilometers, that is the surface area of the smallest country in the world! Yet, Monaco's influence is international. Cradle of luxury, Monaco appeals due to its ambivalence, somewhere between modernity and tradition. Monaco of its cramped space, Monaco hides a lot of wealth: its old town, the cathedral and the famous Formula One circuit and to crown the event you will have the opportunity to be taken round the track with your guide commentary. Afterwards you enjoy a aperitif at the Café de Paris recalling the old Parisian bistros. You will be enchanted by the unique and trendy atmosphere of Monte-Carlo by night you could taste a delicious dinner in one of the numerous restaurants. Finally, let yourself be charmed by the extravagance of Monte-Carlo and the casino where you can try your luck at gambling.
IncludesProfessional (licensed) guide Transport in air-conditionned mini-van
- Conditions of admission to the Casino de Monaco
- Admission charges: 10 EUR for guests over 18 with ID control
- Tourist groups wishing to visit the Casino de Monte-Carlo during gaming hours (starting from 2pm) must enter as individual clients and meet requirements (e.g. dress code).
- Passport mandatory to access to the Casino in Monaco