My Guide Website?
Nice: Guided Monte-Carlo Tour20 Reviews
Join a tour to Monaco and discover the hidden corners of this place that not everyone gets to see. You will dine on local cuisine, explore the state's culture and view Monte-Carlo from atop a mountain on this diverse tour.
- See the Monte Carlo Casino
- Enjoy the view of Port Hercules
- See the Prince Palace on top of the Rock of Monaco
- Experience typical Monegasques and Cote D'Azur snacks
- See the Oceaographic Museum of Monaco
DescriptionThis trip to Monaco will take you through the 'country of millionaires', located between the city of Nice and the French border with Italy. Your tour guide will walk you through all of the main Monaco attractions and will show you the hidden gems that not all tourists get to see. You will travel to Monaco with your group by train. Once in Monaco, you will begin by walking around the Monte Carlo Casino, before heading down to Port Hercules and to the Market Condamine, where you will be able to try some traditional and local food. Following a break, your tour will move to the top of the Rock of Monaco, where you will have views of the Prince Palace and the Old Town. This 4-hour trip to Monaco includes a train ticket to Monaco and open return back to Nice.
IncludesTrain ticket to Monaco Monte-Carlo and open return to Nice Passionate and knowledgeable local guide Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
- Following the tour, your guide will give you tips on what else you can see in Monaco
- This tour has no age limit, although the walking tour may last for upwards of 4 hours (please keep this in mind regarding your children)
- In case you want to visit the Monte Carlo Casino after your tour, you need to bring your passport (smart-casual wear is also required to go to the casino)