Nice: Private Evening Tour on Solar Powered Boat4 Reviews
Enjoy a custom 75-minute tour through the heartland of the French Riviera, accompanied by a private skipper and guide. Soak up the evening in the bay of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, on a silent, odorless, and elegant 100% solar-powered boat.
- Discover the French riviera from the sea
- Experience a silent and odourless solar boat cruise
- Soak up the evening on board
- Drive the boat near famous villas
DescriptionStart from Beaulieu-sur-Mer's marina, in the famous bay of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, between Nice city center and Monaco. Enjoy a 1-hour cruise on a private boat accompanied by a guide that will show you the famous spots along the coastline. Admire the famous villas of Kerylos and Ephrussi Rothschild, and the iconic hotels La Reserve and Royal Riviera. Discover the mooring in front of Villa David Niven above crystal-clear waters or sail between the yachts at evening. The ship is a 100% solar-powered, silent and odorless electric boat with the ability to cruise at a close distance to points of interest. The boat is license free so that you can take the opportunity to drive as well under the guidance of your private skipper guide. At the end of the tour, return to Beaulieu-sur-Mer's Marina.
IncludesSolar-powered boat ride Tour guide Private tour Sightseeing cruise Food and drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities (optional)
- In order to protect the deck, you may be asked to remove your shoes
- Smoking is forbidden above the deck
- Tour is subject to weather forecast confirmation, the local partner updates the planning every morning at 8:00 AM
- Off season, it is recommended booking last minute, the same day of your departure date
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY