Eze Village, Monaco, and Monte Carlo Day Tour2 Reviews
Spend time traveling along the French Riviera on a half-day trip that takes you to select spots. Admire the beauty of Eze, and tour Fragonard perfume factory. Then head to Monaco and see the main sights before ending your tour in Monte Carlo.
- Discover medieval village Eze with its panoramic view of the sea
- Drive along the world-famous Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit in Monaco
- Tour through the Fragonard Factory to discover the secrets of perfume
- Feel like one of the rich and famous when you visit Monte Carlo
DescriptionDiscover the French Riviera on a half-day tour of Eze, Monaco, and Monte Carlo. First visit Eze, a town likened to an eagle's nest perched on a narrow rocky peak; known and loved for its dramatic location, curious exotic gardens, scenery, history, art, restaurants, and perfume factories. While there, go on a guided visit of the famous Fragonard Factory. Then enjoy a stroll along the Philosopher's Walk to the sea, also known as Nietzsche's Walk, as you head down to Eze Bord de Mer. Next, travel to Monaco and visit the Old Town with the Prince Palace, the Oceanographic Museum, the cathedral, and more. Finally, make your way to Monte Carlo, location of the Foruma 1 Grand Prix circuit, the Hotel de Paris, Café de Paris, and Casino Square. Enjoy your trip!
IncludesAir-conditioned transport Guide Pick-up and drop off Guided visit to a perfume factory Entrance fees Gratuities Food
- Baby seats are required for younger children. Mention it at time of booking if you have a child who needs one.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability