From Monaco Port: Private day : Nice/St Paul/Cannes
Stroll down the Promenade des Anglais and visit the glamorous capital of the French Riviera. See the picturesque villages and lovely countryside of Provence on a private day trip from Monaco.
- Make your way down Nice's famous Promenade des Anglais
- Visit the pretty flower market in Nice Old Town
- Marvel at the beautiful village of St. Paul de Vence
- See the luxury lifestyle of Cannes
DescriptionSpend some time exploring Nice. Enjoy a pick-up service from your cruise ship as you set out on a journey via minivan. Then contemplate the past in Place Garibaldi, a sunny square known for its rich architecture and history; it's a great place to sit in the shade with a coffee and watch the world go by. Then admire many newer structures including MAMAC; Nice's museum of modern art. Check out the Palais des Congrès Acropolis exhibition hall. Drive through the Promenade des Anglais, passing its famous landmarks and buildings. Visit the flower market in the Old Town. Then, you'll be guided around some of the area's most famous countryside attractions. Then arrive in Cannes and walk the famous Croisette Boulevard, by the Film Festival Palace, stopping at designer shops and smart sandy beaches. Drive through the charming countryside of Provence and discover St Paul de Vence - the second most visited village in France, home of impressionist painters, with ancient cobblestone lanes, ramparts and art galleries.
IncludesProfessional bi-lingual driver Monaco harbor pick-up and drop off Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater) Gratuities (optional) Food and drinks Entrance, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you require collapsible wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants - please request at time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY