My Guide Website?
From Nice: Day your to Eze, Monaco and Monte-Carlo
Discover the beauty of Eze and Monaco on a day tour from Nice. Stroll through the quaint cobbled streets of Eze, explore the tiny principality of Monaco, and see the famous Monte Carlo nieghborhood.
- Step into the lives of the rich and famous as you explore Monaco's Monte Carlo
- Discover medieval Eze and marvel at panoromic views from this quaint village
- Breathe in the scent of perfume as you stroll along Eze's narrow cobbled streets
- Explore the richest country in the world and see the famous Monte Carlo Casino
- Stroll through Monte Carlo's Old Town to see the Prince's Palace and Cathedral
DescriptionExplore Monaco and the medieval village of Eze on this private day trip from Nice. Smell Eze's Fragonard perfumeries and visit the famous Monte Carlo Casino. Meet your driver in Nice and head to your first stop, the medieval town of Eze. Admire its breathtaking views of the coast from a rocky outcrop and stop to visit the Fragonard perfumery. Next, enter Monaco, the principality of great dreams and luxuries. Explore its old Casino and its famous Hotel de Paris. Stroll through the magnificent gardens before heading to the old town to see the Prince's Palace, Oceanographic Museum, and cathedral. Finish your visit to Monaco with a stop in the famous district of Monte Carlo. See the neo-Roman-style cathedral, walk past the casino, and learn about the Formula 1 Grand Prix.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Child seats Water
- This tour is accessible for customers with strollers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€65.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today