My Guide Website?
Half-Day Saint Paul de Vence and Wine Tasting Tour from Nice46 Reviews
Head to Saint Jeannet for a winery tour and tasting. You'll also visit Saint Paul de Vence, the jewel of Provence, on this half-day tour from Nice.
- Learn about the diverse grape varieties that flourish in Provence
- Enjoy a tasting sessions at a Saint Jeannet winery
- Discover the medieval walled village of Saint Paul de Vence
DescriptionBoard an air-conditioned minivan outside your Nice hotel and sit back and enjoy a scenic 1-hour drive to Saint Jeannet. The drive will take you through the rolling landscapes of Provence's wine country. The tour duration is 4 hours. En route, your tour guide will provide an overview of the history and traditions of French winemaking. In Provence, the temperate Mediterranean climate and mineral-rich soil create ideal conditions for growing grapes. Varieties such as Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Grenache flourish in the warm sun. Stop to visit a wine cellar and experience the subtleties of the local wines during a tasting with the winemaker. You’ll be able to taste a variety of wines. Next stop is Saint Paul de Vence, the second-most visited village in France and the jewel of Provence. The stunning walled village has been home to numerous artists, including Renoir, Chagall and Picasso and many film stars as well.
IncludesProfessional guide Wine tasting Hotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned 8 seater minivan
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- If you require wheelchair access, please indicate this at the time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants: please request when booking
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour may be canceled or rescheduled In the event of logistical or mechanical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff the tour may be canceled or rescheduled