My Guide Website?
Nice: French Language Immersion Walking Tour1 Reviews
Learn French and experience the culture of Nice on this walking tour. Practice your French skills and interact with the locals with an experienced local teacher by your side.
- Experience the culture of Nice while learning French in real-life situations
- Stroll through the city with a local teacher and practice language skills
- Order your first drink in French and practice numbers at a café in the Old Town
- Get insider recommendations on the best places to visit from your local guide
- Visit a souvenir shop for some retail therapy and learn how to bargain in French
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the French language and culture on this unique walking tour. Led by a local teacher, you'll get the opportunity to practice your language skills in real-life situations, such as purchasing a train ticket, ordering at a restaurant, and shopping for souvenirs. Start your tour at Place Massena, where historical facts about the area will be shared. Then stroll down the Coulée Verte, practicing greetings and directions. Afterward, visit a café in the Old Town, where you'll have the chance to order in French and practice numbers. Later, visit some souvenir shops to ask for prices and inquire about specific items in French. Finish your tour at the Tourist Office, where you can request a map and gather information. This experience is designed to be fun and relaxed, and the guide will be happy to speak English or Spanish to ensure your comfort. You'll also receive insider recommendations on the best places to visit in the city.
IncludesLanguage teacher guide Cheat sheet with translations and phonetics Map
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€50.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today