My Guide Website?
Nice: Full Day Tour of Eze and Monaco83 Reviews
Experience the medieval village of Eze, Monaco and Monte-Carlo. Travel from Nice to Eze and Monte-Carlo and see the unique landscape of the French Riviera.
- Enjoy a spectacular view of Nice, Cap Ferrat, and the Mediterranean
- Visit the medieval village of Eze and discover the perfume of the Fragonard
- Feel the charm of the Principality of Monaco
- Discover the princely palace in the old town and the famous casino square
- Roll on the Formula 1 circuit
DescriptionBegin your day trip with a pick-up from your hotel or private residence in Nice. Enjoy a scenic drive along some of the world's most spectacular roads along the Basse Corniche, offering panoramic views of the Mediterranean coast. Arrive at your first location, Eze, and take in the seaside views. Get an in-depth look at the medieval center on a guided tour of a Fragonard perfumery, where you will learn about the art of perfume making. Travel from Eze to Monaco and leave France behind. Enjoy free time to stroll around Monte Carlo's old town. Take a tour of the famous Formula One Grand Prix circuits and explore the Place du Casino at your own pace. Take the time to do some luxury shopping or have a good time on the beach before your return to Nice.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off at your hotel or private residence Multilingual guide Bottled water
- The maximum number of passengers per van is 8. This is a legal requirement. Groups of over 8 will need to travel in separate vans If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff. Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€75.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today