My Guide Website?
Nice: Small-Group City Sightseeing Tour53 Reviews
Stroll along the Mediterranean Sea on the Promenade des Anglais and admire the sweeping views of the Alps and St. Tropez from the top of Castle Hill. Explore Nice’s Old Town and stop at its famous flower market. Visit the museums in upscale Cimiez, too!
- Stroll along the glamorous Promenade des Anglais
- Explore Vieux Nice, and stop at the flower and flea markets
- See the Matisse Museum and the Regina Palace Hotel in the Cimiez neighborhood
- Marvel at the largest Russian Orthodox church outside Russia
DescriptionSpend 3 hours seeing the sights of Nice, the glamorous capital of the French Riviera. On this small-group tour you’ll stroll down the celebrated Promenade des Anglais that stretches along the Mediterranean coast. Visit the Old Town, known as Vieux Nice, and soak up the atmosphere at the flower and flea markets. Stroll past pavement cafés and trendy boutiques in central Nice, and head to the top of Castle Hill to see its manicured gardens and the panoramic views of Nice, St. Tropez, and the French Alps. Nice has many charming districts, as you’ll discover on this tour. Wander around the aristocratic Cimiez neighborhood, and see the Regina Palace where Queen Victoria once stayed. You’ll also take in the Chagall and Matisse museums and the Franciscan church and monastery. See the Russian district and admire the Russian Orthodox Church, which is the largest outside Russia, before heading back to your hotel in Cannes or Nice.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned minivan (8-seater) Professional guide Hotel pick-up and drop off
- If you require wheelchair access, please leave a comment at the time of booking. Baby seats are required for infants. Please request when making your booking. You can be picked up and dropped off at your hotel, whether it's in Cannes or Nice.