My Guide Website?
Nice: Self-Guided Highlights Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour28 Reviews
Discover the historical city of Nice on a self-guided walking tour. Enjoy solving riddles on your mobile phone and see top attractions including the Nice Cathedral, the Opera, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Nice: Provence Countryside Day Trip
- Grasse, Valbonne & Gourdon: Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Nice: Provence Village Tour with Wine and Produce Tasting
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice Old Town and Castle Hill: Guided Cultural Walking Tour
- Make memories for a lifetime on a self-guided walking tour of Nice
- Solve riddles and find clues with your smartphone as your personal guide
- Marvel at the stunning architecture of the Nice Cathedral, Opera House, and more
- Discover hidden gems and facts about the history and culture of the city
- Play a fun and entertaining game while walking through the streets of Nice
DescriptionGet to know Nice at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. Log in to the app and start your adventure with the map as your guide. Soak in the vibrant atmosphere while listening to stories of this historical town. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. Visit the beautiful Promenade du Paillon and admire the fountain of the Sun. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle. Stroll through the narrow streets and the Old Town to know about the hidden gems of the city. During the tour, choose to pause the app at any time to take a break or spend some more time seeing the sights. See the famous attractions and hidden gems of the city of Nice while playing a fun treasure hunt game with your team. Start your tour from Garibaldi Square with its unique quality restaurants and cafes! Visit the Tour Saint-François that will leave you speechless with the wonderful view it offers you, even the Visitation Sainte-Claire will dominate your tour with its unique art interior. Take a photo at Saint Reparata which takes its name from a tragic story, which is sure to leave you speechless, and let yourself get lost in Cours Saleya, with its unique market. Visit the Opera de Nice with the acoustics that will remain engraved in you. You will also pass by the Promenade du Paillon, a green spot in the center of Nice for a unique opportunity to relax. Admire the Fontaine du Soleil the iconic bronze statue of the god Apollo. The Monument du Centenaire with its unique symbolism will captivate you and your camera! See, walk, and relax in Albert I Gardens in royal splendor!
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Map City information
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/world-city-trail/id1627220764) or Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldcitytrail.app). Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Walking time: 35min Walking distance: 2.6km Minimum charge of 2 persons applied