My Guide Website?
Shared tour: Discover and enjoy the best of French Riviera4 Reviews
Treat yourself to this SHARED tour to discover with an experienced university guide, the best of the French Riviera. Glamorous Monaco, ancient Antibes, medieval Eze, Saint Paul de Vence, amasing views
Our Top Experiences and Tours in French Riviera:If youʻre booking your trip to French Riviera last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Nice: Provence Countryside Day Trip
- Grasse, Valbonne & Gourdon: Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Nice: Provence Village Tour with Wine and Produce Tasting
- From Nice: Monaco, Monte Carlo, and Eze Half-Day Trip
- Nice Old Town and Castle Hill: Guided Cultural Walking Tour
- Discover the great history of Nice as we drive towards the city of Antibes.
- Explore the town of Antibes with its Provençal market.
- Admire the village of Saint Paul de Vence with its dozens of art galleries.
- Take advantage of your visit to Monaco and discover the formula 1 track.
- Drive along the seaside and scenic roads to enjoy magnificent views
DescriptionTrust us for a full day to discover and enjoy the wonders and pearls of the french riviera, scenic roads, great history, ancient cities, medieval villages, and luxury living. Once the clients have been picked up from their hotels, we discover the famous street la promenade des anglais, your guide will talks about the great history of Nice and how and when it became a French land. Immersing yourself in Greek history by visiting the city of Antibes or Antipolis City, visiting the ramparts protecting the city as well as the Provençal market and the famous dock of billionaires. in Saint-Paul-de-Vence we follow in the footsteps of famous artists who came from all over Europe to stay there and draw inspiration from this paradisiacal nature of this medieval village known by the village of arts and artists. Using beautiful panoramic and scenic roads to reach ' the nest of the Eagles ' (Eze medieval village), we take beautiful photos of the city of Nice as well as the bay of Villefranche Sur Mer and the peninsula of billionaires, Saint Jean Cap Ferrat. After exploring the steep narrow streets of this medieval village and enjoying beautiful panoramic views of the Mediterranean sea, it’s time to discover and understand the history that links perfume to France by visiting the laboratory factory of the famous and ancient perfume production company in France. We leave France to cross intangible borders and discover the second smallest country in the world. Monaco is certainly a small country but with a great history. We cross the famous districts of Monte Carlo to discover the famous 'golden square' where the life of lux is concentrated like : the casino of Monte Carlo, the Opera of Monaco, the coffee of Paris, and the famous hotel of Paris. Now it's time to visit the most important district in this independent and sovereign country, the district of Monaco Ville. We take the famous Formula 1 track with its 19 curves and its famous tunnel. In Monaco Ville we discover the beautiful buildings of the oceanographic museum, the cathedral of Monaco, the prince's palace, and the old town. We leave Monaco to reach Nice and drop off customers at their hotels , so our tour ends.
Includeshotel pick-up and drop-off luxurious air-conditioned van knoledgeable professional driver guide private guided tour Fragonard perfumes factory
- NB : Pick-up and drop-off included at the locations indicated in Nice for shared tours. For addresses outside Nice, pick-ups and drop-offs are only possible with private tours. Contact me for any information about the pick-up.